• Tech-Air® 5 ready.
• Chassis constructed from hard wearing 600 Denier polyester with double polyurethane coating on the back and leather patches
• on shoulders for additional protection.
• Padding on shoulders and arms for additional protection and comfort.
• Nucleon Flex Plus Level 1 armor on shoulder and elbow (Nucleon chest Level 1 and Nucleon Level 1 and 2 back protectors available
• as an accessory upgrade).
• 600 Denier polyester dobby on shoulders and elbows for enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Snap button volume adjusters on upper sleeve with hook and loop adjusters on wrist and waist for an optimized fit.
• YKK waterproof zip with hook and loop front flap for a secure closure.
• Comfort collar with internal padding and hook and loop closure and an internal loop to keep the collar open.
• One zippered chest pocket and two front pockets with hook and loop closure for security.
• Internal waterproof document pocket and pocked on fixed liner for real-world practicality.
• Drystar® fixed membrane for 100 per cent waterproof performance and high levels of breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows the rider to adjust the jacket to the weather conditions.
• Two side vents for optimal airflow.
• Reflective details.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following
• standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector, available as an accessory upgrade.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex Plus shoulder and elbow protectors.