ATG Motorcycle Overlander Saddlebags are the right choice for adventure motorcycles and bicycles. There is a 20l + 20l version and a 30l + 30l version.
- These bags can be used for overland trips around the world or just weekend trips to your favourite overnight spot. They are lightweight, compact and can be used full or partially packed. They will withstand any terrain or weather conditions you may encounter on your travels.
- Built tough: The 400 gram 100% polyester ripstop, acrylic coated with a fluorocarbon treatment material offers a very high degree of tear and abrasion resistance. The outer shell is water resistant with double stitched seams.
- Impact resistant HDPE plastic is used on the underside, front and back of the panniers to protect the contents of the bags against rocks, branches and in the case of accidents or spills. The same plastic is used on the backside of the panniers for support and to ensure the bags keep their shape and remain close to the frames.
- Functional design: The cross over support straps is unique to our bags. They pull the bags up and compress the bags to the motorcycle. Unlike other soft panniers, the straps eliminate the tendency to sway into the rear wheel of the motorcycle. The straps keep the bike narrow and the weight close to the center.
- 100% Removable inner bags with carry harnesses included. The inner bags can also double as washing bags, cooler bags or carry bags when staying for an extended time at one spot. Leave the outer bags on the motorcycle and only remove the inner bags when needed. You do not have to remove and cart your panniers to a tent for protection or when in need of items.
- One wide seat support strap with Velcro to secure the bags over the motorcycle allows for a pillion to still ride comfortably. Due to their bigger attachment area to the bags they will bear the occasional overloading of the bags.
- These bags have no zips that will break due to stress or dust.
- Reliable protection: The inner bags are vibration welded using tough PVC. Your gear will stay 100% dry and dust free (IP66).
- Lets face it rain covers are rubbish. No need for special rain covers that tear at high speeds or blow off the luggage or disappear.
- No more need for special pannier racks, the Overlander bags will fit on most bikes with an ordinary rack or just a bar to support the bags and keep them away from the exhaust, exhaust gases or motorcycle panels. Some bikes do not need pannier racks and the bags will work straight onto the motorcycle.
- The bags must be fitted at least 10cm away from the exhaust or exhaust gases!!!!!
- The easy-to-load wide mouth inner bags feature a waterproof roll closure that keeps your gear dry and clean even in the toughest dirtiest conditions.
- The 4 large reflectors ensure safety in the dark.
- Small loops at the roll top closure allow for a small cable lock to be used to secure the contents of the bags against opportunistic wondering hands.
- The 6 steel D-rings are high quality and should withstand most falls. Most soft panniers use plastic D-rings to secure the bags to the motorcycle and eventually do break due to use.
- The outer bags and the inner bags are easy to clean and maintain.
- ATG Overlander bags can be repaired by anybody with a sewing needle and twine in any place around the world. No need for welding or special tools to fix a metal panniers, broken buckle or torn bag. We know our bags will be used by aggressive riders and accidents and damage will always be part of the course. At last you do not have to throw your bags away due to cuts or tears. Just replace or repair what is needed.
- Tie down points around the bags allows gear like tents or bags to be fastened on top of the bags.
VOLUME: 20L for each bag
DIMENSIONS: L 40cm x W 15cm x H 35cm (each bag)
MAX CARRYING WEIGHT PER SIDE: 12kg