VENTURE 70 HIGHLIGHTS
Big power to get out and stay out longer. Charge phones, tablets, cameras, and other USB-powered gear multiple times. High-quality lithium cells are safe and approved for carry-on travel.
Rubberized and ruggedized to withstand wet, unpredictable weather or handling mishaps during any excursion without any coverings over the ports.
Two high-speed ports capable of dishing out the fastest charge possible at the same time. Smart charging sequence optimizes outputs to match what’s plugged in to eliminate the damaging effects of overcharging.
Tangle-free mini cables for easy charging of most devices. Multi-mode 65 lumen flashlight built-in.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE VENTURE 70
WHAT CAN THE VENTURE 70 POWER?
The Venture 70 is great for all your smaller or multiple USB powered devices.
Smartphone 6-7 Recharges
POV Camera 10 Recharges
Headlamp 20 Recharges
Tablet 2-3 Recharges
- USB Source: 8 Hours
- Nomad 13 Solar Panel: 8-22 Hours
- Nomad 14 Plus Solar Panel: 8-22 Hours
- Nomad 20 Solar Panel: 8-14 Hours
- Nomad 28 Plus Solar Panel: 8 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- USB-micro port (input): 5V, up to 3A (15W max)
- Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Type: 18650 by LG chem
- Cell Capacity: 71.0 Wh (3.7V, 19,200mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management system: Charging and low-battery protection built-in