The Coshee 2 tent is ideal for backpackers on a budget who need quality and reliability, due to its low weight and small pack size combination.
- A reliable, waterproof, 3-season tent.
- Features a weather-cheating profile.
- Plenty of ventilation helps reduce condensation.
- The wedge design has 2 doors and 2 porches, making it easy access for occupants with ample storage for gear.
- It’s quick and easy to pitch with the fly and inner together.
- Includes Superflex alloy poles that are lightweight and provide superb strength and reliability.
- Its high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics are fully taped to provide complete protection from the elements.
Groundsheet protectors can be purchased separately to prolong the life of the tent. Footprints also cover the porch area of the tent which helps keep gear protected and off the ground. 1 person and 3 person version the tents are also available Coshee Micro and Coshee 3.
- Packed Weight: 2.1kg
- Minimum weight: 1.9kg:
- Packed size: 42cm x 15xm
- Estimated pitch time: 8 minutes
- Number of porches: 2
- Number of doors: 2
- Flysheet: Stormtex P4000 FR
- Groundsheet: Aqua Stop P5000
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Alloy ‘V’ Angle 12g
- Guylines: 4 x Yellow Reflective
- Season: 3 Season
Pitch type: Fly and Inner Pitch together