Helm Compact 2
The Helm Compact 2’s small pack size of only 32cm x 21cm makes it easy and versatile for compact packing. It’s a good choice for medium-duration backpacking trips where more space is preferred.
- Trail Magazine Best Value Award August 2021 – ‘Sturdy, practical and well priced, this is an excellent tent for wild camping in the UK hills’.
- Plenty of headroom in the inner, suitable for the taller person.
- Includes two decent-sized porches for storing gear.
- Suitable for 3 season camping.
- The dome design provides more stability than a single-pole tent.
- Quick and easy to erect, the flysheet and inner pitch together.
- Includes a mesh panel on both inner doors to provide plenty of ventilation.
- Comes with a side-opening, tarp-style tent bag which makes it easier to pack away.
- A good choice for backpackers and campers looking for a roomy 2 person tent suitable for campsite stays and wild camping.
- Sleeps: 2
- Packed weight: 2.35Kg (5lb 3oz)
- Packed size: 32cm x 21cm
- Season: 3 season
- Number of porches: 2
- Number of doors: 2
- Flysheet: 68d 210T R/S PU 4000mm FR WR C6
- Inner: 68d 210T R/S BR / FR
- Groundsheet: 68d 190t PU 5000mm FR WR C6
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 10 x Alloy ‘V’ Angle
- Guylines: 4 x Yellow Reflective
- Pitch type: Fly and inner pitch together
Trail Magazine Best Value Award 2021