The Trisar 2D is based on the iconic Terra Nova Quasar tent. If you’re looking for a tried and tested tent for year-round adventures and expeditions, then this is an ideal option.
- Featuring 2 porches and 2 doors, the tent is versatile for storing gear and allowing access.
- A geodesic creates a solid, sturdy structure.
- A freestanding tent that makes pitching more convenient.
- Inner pitch first provides extra stability and great protection from most weather conditions.
- Adjustable front and back vents create airflow, both of which can be altered from the inside of the tent.
- Versatile flysheet door opens from the top, bottom or side to cater for changes in wind direction.
- Includes Wild Country Superflex alloy poles and tried and tested Wild Country, high-performance flysheet and groundsheet fabrics.
- Fully waterproof with a taped fly and groundsheet and zip covers.
Updated tarp style, easy-to-pack tent bag makes it easier to pack away when it’s time to move on.
- Packed weight: 3.6Kg (7lb 15oz)
- Packed size: 45 x 18cm
- Number of porches: 2
- Number of doors: 2
- Season: 4 season
- Flysheet: 68d 210T R/S PU 4000mm FR WR C6
- Inner: 68d 210T R/S BR / FR
- Groundsheet: 68d 190t PU 5000mm FR WR C6
- Poles: 8.5mm Superflex Alloy
- Pegs: 18 x Alloy ‘V’ Angle
- Guylines: 9 x Yellow Reflective
- Pitch: Inner pitch first